High rollers take note. Perched on The Cove’s top floor, this club-level suite might as well be floating above Paradise Island and the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea surrounding it. The den rocks out with all the luxurious extravagances of a designer home: two-story vaulted ceilings, two master bedrooms, each with king-size beds and their own massive master bathrooms, separate living area and ten-seat dining room, plus a media room with a 60″ flat screen TV and home theatre system. There’s even an executive office, should work manage to find you in paradise—and you insist on taking the call. We reserve these two exclusive, in-demand suites for our most special guests. Are you enough of a player to get in?
MORE INFO & WHAT'S INSIDE
- 1,700 square feet (1 Bdr.)
- 2,460 square feet (2 Bdr.)
- Max Occupancy: 8 + 1 child under age 4
- Views: Ocean
- Master bedroom with king bed, double walk-in closet with vanity.
- Executive office and guest half bath just off of marble foyer.
- Extra-large master bathroom with two-person steam shower and hidden vanity.
- Exercise room off of master bath.
- Full modern gourmet kitchen.
- Separate living area and ten-seat dining room.
- Stereo system throughout suite with individual volume controls.
UPGRADE YOURSELF TO THE CLUB
Treat yourself to extra indulgence by booking your Cove stay at The Club, in one of our much-coveted concierge-level suites. Here, you’ll enjoy exclusive services and amenities reserved strictly for Club guests, including a dedicated concierge who can secure restaurant and cabana reservations and get you the best spa appointments and golf tee times. You’ll also claim private use of The Club Lounge, with its knockout views out over the ocean. It’s the perfect spot to watch the sunrise, too, if you wake up early enough—or, more likely at The Cove, stay out late enough.
All Deluxe Ocean Suites on floors 20-22—as well as all Azure Suites, Sapphire Suites, Presidential Suites and Penthouses—have access to The Club Level.