Play on player. Sumptuous indulgence is the name of the game here. And what a game it is, with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling window walls on three sides, wrap-around ocean views, two master bedrooms with their own massive master baths, a large living area and separate dining room, plus a full-service kitchen, guest powder room and a professional-quality home theater-style media room for lazy nights of popcorn, action and adventure. Hard to keep work at bay? There’s an ensuite executive office, too, perfect for taking last-minute conference calls in your robe and slippers. This exclusive, in-demand suite isn’t often available, however; like all good things, it’s hard to find.
MORE INFO & WHAT'S INSIDE
- 4,070 square feet (2 Bdr.)
- 4,830 square feet (3 Bdr.)
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 + 1 child under age 4 (2 Bdr.)
- 10 + 1 child under age 4 (3 Bdr.)
- Round entry foyer with domed ceiling and Murano glass chandelier.
- Large living area with sleeper.
- Full home theatre system with 60” flat-screen HDTV.
- Executive office.
- Separate ten-seat dining area.
- Full modern gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.
- Guest half bathroom.
- Two master bedrooms with Atlantean-size beds, seating areas, flat-screen HDTVs and walk- in closets.
- Dedicated butler.
UPGRADE YOURSELF TO THE CLUB
Treat yourself to extra indulgence by booking your Cove stay at The Club, in one of our much-coveted concierge-level suites. Here, you’ll enjoy exclusive services and amenities reserved strictly for Club guests, including a dedicated concierge who can secure restaurant and cabana reservations and get you the best spa appointments and golf tee times. You’ll also claim private use of The Club Lounge, with its knockout views out over the ocean. It’s the perfect spot to watch the sunrise, too, if you wake up early enough—or, more likely at The Cove, stay out late enough.
All Deluxe Ocean Suites on floors 20-22—as well as all Azure Suites, Sapphire Suites, Presidential Suites and Penthouses—have access to The Club Level.