Deluxe Ocean Suite
Perched on floors four and above of The Cove’s tower, these luxe suites prove perfect for hard-charging fun-and-sun-seekers who like to live life high on the hog. Sleep deep—or get close—in the ultra-soft king-sized bed. Put your feet up in the sunken living room or out on your private balcony. The bathroom—like the views of the ocean from your oversized windows—seems to go on forever, with a spa-like soaking tub, glass-tiled shower, duel granite vanities and marble floors. Can’t make it down to the lounge for drinks? No worries. Every suite has a custom bar. Oh, and don’t bother to pack light. There’s enough closet and drawer space for even the biggest of clothes horses.
MORE INFO & WHAT'S INSIDE
- 672 - 784 square feet
- Max Occupancy: 4 + 1 child under age 4
- Located on Floors 4-22
- Deluxe Ocean Suites with Club Access
are floors 20 - 22
- View: Ocean
- Oversized deluxe suite with king bed, superior ocean views and French or full balcony.
- Open floor plan including a step-down living area with sleeper sofa.
- Comfortable work space (desk and chair).
- Bathroom with marble floors, twin granite vanities with vessel sinks, frosted glass-tile enclosed shower and separate large bathtub.
UPGRADE YOURSELF TO THE CLUB
Treat yourself to extra indulgence by booking your Cove stay at The Club, in one of our much-coveted concierge-level suites. Here, you’ll enjoy exclusive services and amenities reserved strictly for Club guests, including a dedicated concierge who can secure restaurant and cabana reservations and get you the best spa appointments and golf tee times. You’ll also claim private use of The Club Lounge, with its knockout views out over the ocean. It’s the perfect spot to watch the sunrise, too, if you wake up early enough—or, more likely at The Cove, stay out late enough.
All Deluxe Ocean Suites on floors 20-22—as well as all Azure Suites, Sapphire Suites, Presidential Suites and Penthouses—have access to The Club Level.